For the holidays this year, I would like more funny letters from kids. For now, here are my top 10. Thanks in advance.
10. Thank you for waving at me at the mall. You really do love me!
9. I want everyone in the world to play nicer with each other. Mommy wants everyone to take better care of the world and Daddy just wants to read his Sunday paper in peace.
8. Would you rather I leave you cookies and milk or pizza? Dad says you’d probably like the pizza. Write back right away to let me know.
7. What type of fuel do you use for your sleigh or are your reindeers just hyper? Either way, I hope you won’t miss our house.
6. I have been really good all year long but don’t ask Mommy and Daddy if its true.
5. What should I leave for your reindeer to eat? Do they like cookies, too? My mom won’t let me bring hay into the living room.
4. I lost my list of toys, so please just send me the stuff that you forgot from last year.
3. Does your Mommy make you stop and brush your toothes after you have milk and cookies at each house?
2. I have tried to be good Santa, but boys will be boys. You must know that cuz you are a boy.
1. I would just like one of everything.
*Pantsa = Parents + Santa. You think this little elf-sized employee will be held responsible for tackling the controversial Santa issue? Fat chance. (No pun intended Santa, I can tell you’ve been cutting back on eggnog. You look great!)